Once you’ve chosen your special piece, it’s important to us that you receive it safely and in a timely manner. We make delivery and returns a simple process no matter where you are in Australia. We do not deliver to international addresses.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery - items on backorder may take longer.
- When your online purchase is complete, we will email your order confirmation and subsequently, your tracking number.
- Orders will be delivered via the Australia Post network and will require a signature on delivery.
- All orders include complimentary gift wrapping.
- Orders over $5,000 MUST be collected IN PERSON from our store. You will need to show your online receipt (emailed when you placed the order online), the credit card used for the purchase and a form of photo ID.
- During busy periods, we will do everything we can to dispatch your order so it’s received within 7 working days. However, orders may be delayed due to high volume and processing.
- Shipping is free for all orders over $100.
- Orders under $100 will be charged a $15 shipping fee.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
If your order does not arrive within the expected 7 days, please check your tracking number with Australia Post. If you believe your parcel has been lost or damaged in transit, please call us 08 8821 2203, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday so we can assist you.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it, within 30 days of delivery, for a full refund or exchange (subject to the terms below). PLEASE NOTE: due to health regulations, EARRINGS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY.
- You may return new items, purchased instore or online to us, within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- CONTACT US on 08 8821 2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org TO INITIATE A RETURN. You must provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging, with the original product tags attached, and all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets) should be included. You should also include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid - we will not accept COD deliveries. You must also arrange insurance for the return of the goods to us. Alternatively, items can be returned in-store, free of charge.
- If you have decided to exchange an item, please inform us of the replacement item required at the time of initiating the return. The original item must be returned before a new one can be processed. We will notify you of your new tracking number via email once your exchange has been processed.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will reimburse you for postage costs. However we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us before a refund is processed. If we agree to refund your returned item, you will receive your refund in the same way you originally paid for your order.
CHANGE OF MIND
Goods are eligible for our change of mind policy, provided they are in “as new condition” and are accompanied by proof of purchase and in the original packaging. “As new condition” means the item must not have been worn and be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear (consideration of these factors is at our discretion). Under these circumstances, you will be issued with a Store Credit.
Special orders and custom-made jewellery are ineligible for the 30 Day change of mind policy.
We are unable to offer returns on SALE items unless faulty.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Returns Policy (as amended from time to time).
Returns will be accepted on any faulty merchandise returned to our store or online within 30 days.
Products returned for repair , replacement or refund due to customers changing their mind, is not a valid claim under the Consumer Guarantees Act, and therefore a repair, replacement or refund it is at the discretion of the store.
If you believe your product has a manufacturing fault, you must contact us and return it for inspection.
All products must be returned in their original packaging, with original tags, wherever possible, and proof of purchase.
We will evaluate it and contact you with the outcome and your remedy options under guarantee, which can include, repair, replacement or refund at our discretion.
However, if we determine that the circumstances for fault were related to misuse, general wear and tear, and/or environmental factors, we will advise that there are no grounds to claim under guarantee and will offer a quote to have the goods repaired or replaced.
Irrespective of what the type or severity of the fault/ defect is, or the remedy chosen, we have an obligation to comply with the Consumer Guarantees Act.
12 Graves St, KADINA, SA, 5554,Australia.
08 8821 2203
Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender’s address and online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems, we recommend sending your return back by registered post that requires a signature on delivery.